1. What’s your ideal partner like?
Someone who’s not only God-fearing, but loves people with a lifestyle of service. She must also be a lady that is respectful to others. And towards me, she has to be exceptionally supportive and patient since I am work-in-progress. Ha ha…
2. If your partner betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Devastated. I think I will certainly hide in my “cave” for 1-2 weeks before I can come out and feel normal again to talk to her.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
In a garden or anywhere outdoors with beautiful flowers and greenery as our backdrop for a touch of simplicity and nature.
4. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
To be truly blessed, we need to love and be loved. Having one lesser than the other is not exactly blessed.
5. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Why cannot be married and rich?! Ha ha… But if I only have these two choices then I would choose being married but poor. That’s because I believe life is about the relationships we build around us and not mainly about material possessions we accumulate.
6. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Being a travelling minister or a global “tent-maker” for the Lord.
7. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
In another country as a “tent-maker” with a business to fund my ministry.
8. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Status quo; mediocrity; ineffective leadership limited by lack of vision, wisdom and love.