- I will not fall prey and browse on ambiguous sites again, ever.
- I will make enough money to fulfill my Arise & Build pledge and to prepare for marriage.
- I will spend time to pray more and surf less.
- I will finally get my driving license.
- I will quit procrastinating on doing the little things, start being enthusiastic in working on them, and eat humble pie.
- I will go to church but will not be limited by the church’s vision and be captivated by God’s and His kingdom’s vision.
- No more wasteful time over lunches and more catch-up sessions over dinners.
- I want to meet my goals for 2009 and bring more of His presence and power down to my world and into others.
- I will try to make time for writing a short book.
3 thoughts on “My Top *09 Fill-In-The-Blank Resolutions”
Idea taken from Zouk’s Christmas Mitten. See picture here- http://share.ovi.com/media/izreloaded.ZoukXmas2008/izreloaded.10651
Very good resolutions. Do these in love, peace and wellness.
Thanks! And a Happy New Year to you! 🙂