Taking this idea of environments a little further, consider the following ideas:
1. If you want your intelligence to grow: go to a library, a book store or a school
2. If you want your health to grow: go to a gym, ride a bicycle or play more
3. If you want your spirit to grow: go to a church, find a quiet spot and meditate or pray more
4. If you want your wealth to grow: go to a place where people are getting rich (like a real estate office or stockbroker’s office), join an investment club, or start a study group and meet new friends who want to grow richer.
5. If you want to expand your world: go to places you’ve never been before… do things you’ve been afraid of doing before.
In other words, sometimes the fastest way to change and improve yourself is simply to change your environment.